Families love our shuttle service because:
• Electronic notification of child drop off
• Extensively screened drivers
• On-time & reliable service
• Safe & Secure Vehicles
• Scheduled door to door service for school and other activities
• Sick Child Pick Up
• One Way & Round Trip Service
• Save $$$ on fuel and vehicle maintenance
• Reduce time commuting
• Increase productivity at home & at work
• Peace of mind knowing where your children are
• A step towards a healthier environment for future generations
Airdrie Kids Commuter Ltd.
School Shuttle & Transportation Service
- Private Transportation to School, Home, Daycare & Extracurricular activities for ALL AGE GROUPS!
- ONE WAY or RETURN OPTIONS
- Scheduled/Prearranged Service
- Occasional & Month to Month Contracts Available
- 3rd year of Service in Airdrie
Local Child Transportation Service!
Other Group Services
- Birthday Parties
- School, Daycare & Preschool Field Trips
- Other Shuttle Services
Looking at starting your own shuttle service? Contact us for more info.
"We have been using Airdrie Kids Commuter since the beginning of the school year and we have been very happy with the services Melanie has provided.
She is to the letter on all things safety and we feel very confident in her ability to handle any situation that may arise as we are in constant contact regarding how things are going. The system she has set up for notifying you of real time drop off makes you always aware of what’s going on and she works with you to make sure times and point people are all in place so you know caring people are in charge and accountable for your child helping them navigate the process. XXX has always been picked up on time and loves that she has her very own “bus driver” and she’s quite fond of Melanie which is a recommendation in itself. We are still using her services and will continue to do so.
I have no hesitation in recommending Melanie and Airdrie Kids Commuter Ltd. This gave us a solution we very much needed, and the peace of mind that’s paramount when it comes to your kids
I hope that helps you feel confident in your choice."